What did Mommy and Daddy say (Gold)
Whether you're a parent-to-be looking for a fun game to play at your baby shower or a guest searching for a creative way to entertain everyone, "What did Mommy and Daddy say?" is an excellent baby shower game option.
With simple rules, entertaining gameplay, and an uplifting atmosphere, this game is sure to be a hit and generate some laughs and warm memories. So download those game sheets, and get ready for a fun and interactive game that everyone will enjoy!
How to play the game?
The rules for playing "What did Mommy and Daddy say?" are simple.
- Download and print the game sheets.
- The printable sheet will have a list of traits down the side and two pacifiers per trait, one pink and one teal.
- Ask the parents-to-be to provide their answers to each trait by circling either the pink pacifier if they want their baby to have the mom's trait or the teal pacifier if they hope the baby has the dad's trait.
- Guests will then go through each trait and guess if Mommy or Daddy was the one who chose which pacifier to circle.
- The person with the most correct answers wins a prize!
Not only is this game fun, but it also provides some insight into each parent's hopes and dreams for their baby. It's a great way for guests to get to know the parents-to-be and their personalities a little better, too.
Please note that the files are non-editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase and, most definitely, before printing.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us; we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.