How big is Mommy’s belly baby shower game is a fun, interactive, and entertaining game that is easy to play and fun for everyone. Download, print and enjoy to make your baby shower party a memorable one
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Having a baby is an exciting time in your life. How about making it more memorable with one of these adorable games? Planning a baby shower can be exhilarating and overwhelming. So much planning goes into throwing a party.
If you are looking for some fun party games, make sure to check out How Big is Mommy’s Belly game. Such printable games are sure to leave guests talking about your event long after it ends. It is sure to be a hit at your baby shower event. It is one of those traditional games that has everyone guessing the real question ….
How Big is Mommy’s Belly?
How to play Mommy’s Belly Game?
You are going to have everyone guess how big is Mommy’s tummy, and the guest with the closest guess is the winner.
You don’t require a whole lot of stuff to set this game up.
To play this game, you will need:
- Ball of string, ribbon or yarn;
- Printable How Big is Mommy’s Belly
How to play this baby bump game
- Once you have downloaded the digital files, save and print them. This is a 8×10 table sign printable that you can fit in a frame. Place the sign or the frame on a display table.
- Cut the small cards and distribute them to your guests.
- Have mommy to be stand where all the guests can get a good look at her belly size.
- Pass around the scissors and yarn or ball of string to everyone in the room who’s playing this game.
- Each person cuts off the piece of yarn at the length they think her belly is at now.
- Not everyone will get it right. Some will get it short, some long.
- Have them tie the piece of yarn around the small card you handed them earlier. They also write their names on these cards.
- Collect all the cards tied with the piece of yarn. Take another piece of yarn, preferably of a different color.
- Wrap this piece of yarn around mom-to-be’s belly right at her belly button. Cut off the piece and measure it against all the pieces of yarn.
- The one closest to this piece of yarn is the winner.
Although it is recommended that one person who is hosting the baby shower event is the one who measures mom to be’s belly, but if she is comfortable with others touching her belly, guests can measure the belly themselves and see how close they got to the right length.
If you don’t want to use items like yarn or string, you can have guests write their guesses using a unit of length like inches, cms etc. along with their names on the small cards.
The hostess can measure the belly using a tape measure and measure the size of the belly in the same unit. This baby bump game is so much fun and keeps everyone entertained for hours.
It’s the most hilarious when yarn pieces are being compared. Enjoy and have tons of fun!