Sunflower Don't Say Baby
Don't Say Baby is fun and super easy to set up. With a cute sunflower theme, this game will fit perfectly with your gender-neutral baby shower decor.
How to play Don't Say Baby Game?
The goal of this game is not to mention the word 'baby' throughout the whole baby shower. That is easier said than done, as you'll soon find out.
As each guest arrives, give them a sunflower-themed pin to wear on their clothing. Throughout the baby shower, if someone hears another guest say the 'B-word,' they take their pin.
The winner is the person with the most pins at the end of the event.
How to set it up?
- Download and print the sheet. You have the option of using 8x10 inches or 5x7 inches display sign.
- Place the clothespins in a decorative basket or container at the entrance for guests to grab as they arrive.
- Make sure to place the display sign where the guests can clearly read the instructions.
This game is perfect for warming up guests and breaking the ice, especially if your guests do not know each other well. It also encourages socializing and keeps the baby shower moving forward with an exciting activity. It’s also an ideal game to play when guests wait for the next activity or after everyone has eaten their fill.
The sunflower theme adds a touch of summer vibes and will look great in your baby shower photos.
Please note that the files are non-editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design before making the purchase and, most definitely, before printing.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us; we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.