Free Printable Christmas Place Cards
Christmas place cards are perfect to add some extra festivity to your Christmas table. Just download, print, and trim. They’re a great way to label your food items or just add a little extra cheer.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Hosting a holiday party this year? It’s time to start thinking about your place cards! Free Printable Christmas Place Cards are the perfect addition to your holiday party decor. Simply download and print these place cards and add your own text.
Fun, festive, and cute Christmas cards will suit any theme you are planning for your party. Here are some creative ideas for Christmas place card decorating that will wow your guests.
Check out our list of some of the awesome Christmas Place Cards below and get inspired this year! Print these out and dress up your dinner setting! We’ve got a fun and festive design for you to choose from. These are free, easy to download and print.
With the variety of these place cards, you can use these to label the names of the guests to assign seating. Besides names, these can be used as food and treat labels. Your guests will have an easier time knowing what they are going for. They’ll add a touch of personalization to your holiday table and take out the guesswork.
On regular school days, these place cards can be used as little notes in lunch boxes.
Editable Christmas Place Cards
Since these place cards are jpg format files, you can use a program like Canva or Photoshop to add the text before printing.
If you have not used Canva before, it is designing software where you can create your own designs or edit the existing ones.
How to add your own text using Canva?
Follow these instructions to see how you can add your own text before printing.
- To add your own text in these place cards, simply upload the jpg file to the media library. You will see the file in the library.
- To add new text, click on the image in the library. The image file will appear on the new page on the right-hand side.
- From there, add any text using the Text menu.
- Once all place cards are edited, click on “Download” button on the top right hand side.
- Download in your preferred format. Open the saved file and print.
You have the option to print the Christmas Place Cards first and then handwrite the text if you do not want to print the text.
How to print these Christmas Place Cards?
Once you have decided to print or write the text, you can move on to printing. Here are simple tips to print.
- Download the place card printable of your choice at the bottom of this post.
- Print on thick white card stock paper.
- Cut along the trim lines. You can use a regular scissors or paper cutter for precision.
- For tented place cards, fold them in half. Write your own text on one side or both sides.
- Place them on the dinner table for each guest or each menu items – however you wish to use them.
More Christmas Printables
If you are looking for more Winter and Christmas printables, here are a few to check out …
- Make your wrapped gifts look festive with these cute Printable Christmas Gift Tags.
- Christmas Bingo Game Cards are perfect to keep kids busy during the holiday break.
- Free Christmas Planner Printable to keep your Christmas preparations organized and plan ahead of time.
- Winter Scavenger Hunt Printable is an interactive activity for kids where they hunt for items listed on these Scavenger Hunt Sheets.
Click on these links to download your favorite Christmas Place Cards:
- Christmas Place Cards – Floral
- Christmas Place Cards – Leaves
- Christmas Tree Place Cards
- Christmas Place Cards Red Floral
Hope you enjoy the celebrations with family and friends.