Free Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards are a perfect addition to your Fall decor. Download and print these beautiful place cards and add your text.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
November is here! With Fall weather, frosty mornings – warm coffee feels heavenly.
Thanksgiving is one of the best times to host a dinner party. Perfect opportunity to spend time with family and friends and enjoy delicious food. But what about all those guests who don’t know where they should sit?
You can make it easy for them by using these printable Thanksgiving place cards. They are designed specifically for Thanksgiving dinners and include spaces for each guest’s name, plus a spot at the top where you can write your message.
PRINTABLE THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS
Make sure everyone knows where they should be sitting this year with these beautiful place cards. There are options to use place cards or tent cards, so use those that fit your needs.
Download and print these fun Fall themed Thanksgiving place cards. These are free, easy to download, and print.
With the variety of these place cards, you can use these place cards to label the names of the guests to assign seating. Besides names, these can be used as food and treat labels. Your guests will have an easier time knowing what they are going for.
These place cards can be used as little notes in lunch boxes on regular school days.
Editable Thanksgiving Place Cards
These printable place cards are customizable, so you can add text boxes wherever needed on the template before printing out copies. Once printed out, simply cut along the lines provided on each card, then fold over the bottom portion before inserting into individual plates at each setting around your table. Your guests will well appreciate your well-organized dinner.
Since these place cards are jpg format files, you can use a program like Canva or Photoshop to add the text before printing.
Canva is a designing software where you can create your own designs or edit the existing ones.
How to add your own text using Canva?
Follow these instructions to see how you can add your text before printing.
- To add your own text in these place cards, simply upload the jpg file to the media library. You will see the file in the library.
- To add new text, click on the image in the library. Image file will appear in the new page on the right hand side.
- From there, add any text using Text menu.
- Once all place cards are edited, click on “Download” button on the top right hand side.
- Download in your preferred format. Open the saved file and print.
You also can print the place cards first and then handwrite the text.
How to print these Thanksgiving Place Cards?
Once you have decided to print or write the text, you can move on to printing. Here are simple tips for printing.
- Download the place card printable of your choice at the bottom of this post.
- Print on thick white card stock paper.
- Cut along the trim lines. You can use a regular scissors or paper trimmer for precision.
- For tented place cards, fold them in half. Write your own text on one side or both sides.
- For single sided place cards, write your text on one side.
- Place them on the dinner table for each guest or each menu items – however you wish to use them.
More Thanksgiving Printables
Are you looking for more Fall and Thanksgiving printables?
- Keep kids busy before and during Thanksgiving preparations with these Thanksgiving Color by Number Worksheets.
- Thanksgiving Sudoku puzzles are perfect logical puzzles for kids and adults to stay occupied for hours.
- Thanksgiving Word Search Puzzles not only help expand kids vocabulary, these are fun puzzles to find words associated with Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Bingo is an interactive activity for kids where they match pictures called out using the calling sheet.
Click on these links to download your favorite Thanksgiving Place Cards:
- Floral – Tented Place Cards
- Floral Border – Single Sided
- Floral Squares – Single Sided
- Pumpkin – Tented Double Sided
- Minimalist – Tented Cards
- Minimalist – Single Sided
Hope you enjoy the celebrations with family and friends. Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!