What did the Dad Say?
The "What Did the Dad Say?" baby shower game is a fun and engaging activity that adds a unique twist to the usual baby shower games and activities. It's a great way to test the mom-to-be's knowledge about the dads-to-be's answers to baby-related questions. It can reveal interesting insights into their relationship and parenting goals.
It's also a time-efficient activity that can easily fit into any baby shower schedule. So, the next time you plan a baby shower, consider adding this game to the list of activities and get ready to have fun!
How to play What did the Dad Say Baby Shower Game?
- Printable game cards for each guest,
- Pens or Pencils,
How to play:
- Distribute the game cards and a pen or pencil among the guests.
- The dad-to-be should answer all the questions beforehand, and his answers should be written down on the sheets of paper.
- During the game, the mom-to-be will be given the same set of questions, and her job is to guess what the dad-to-be said.
- The guests will then guess how many questions the mom-to-be will answer correctly.
- This game makes for a wonderful keepsake for years to come.
The game is a great way to test mom-to-be's knowledge about dad-to-be's opinions, preferences, and ideas about parenting.
More Baby Shower Games and Ideas
If you're hosting a baby shower, and plan on playing some games, make sure to include at least two or three games. How big is Mommy's Belly is a popular baby shower game where guests have to guess the size of mom's belly. A pretty hilarious game, it is sure to be a hit at your party.
Prediction Advice Cards for New Parents is another fun game where guests write advice for the new parents. They also make their best guesses on who the baby is going to take after - mom or dad.
If the new mom wants to keep a record of her pregnancy before the baby arrives, make sure to download this Free Printable Pregnancy Journal. She will enjoy writing milestones for every week, her cravings, appointments, and more!
No matter how simple or elaborate baby shower you're planning, these games are sure to keep your guests entertained and engaged during the festivities.