Baby Name Suggestion Cards
Choosing a baby name is one of the most exciting and important decisions parents-to-be will make. And with so many options out there, it can be tough to settle on the perfect one.
That's why we've created this free printable baby name suggestion game to help new parents narrow down the possibilities. Guests at the baby shower can offer up their best name suggestions, and the parents can use the list to help them make their final decision.
How to play Baby Name Suggestion Baby Shower Game?
- Printable game cards for each guest,
- Pens or Pencils,
How to play:
- Distribute the game cards among the guests, along with a pen or pencil.
- Ask them to suggest their favorite baby name ideas for a boy and girl.
- As each guest is done writing their suggestions, they can put their card on a table or shelf.
- There won't be any winners right away, but after the baby is born and is named.
- If the baby was named after any of these baby name ideas, parents can send the prize to that guest later on.
- This game makes for a wonderful keepsake for years to come.
It's a fun way for everyone to get involved in the naming process, and it just might result in finding the perfect name for the newest member of the family.
This game is easy to play and will keep your guests entertained. Plus, it's free to download and print. Simply download the file, print out the cards, and you're ready to go!
More Baby Shower Games and Ideas
If you're hosting a baby shower, and plan on playing some games, make sure to include at least two or three games. How big is Mommy's Belly is a popular baby shower game where guests have to guess the size of mom's belly. A pretty hilarious game, it is sure to be a hit at your party.
Prediction Advice Cards for New Parents is another fun game where guests write advice for the new parents. They also make their best guesses on who the baby is going to take after - mom or dad.
If the new mom wants to keep a record of her pregnancy before the baby arrives, make sure to download this Free Printable Pregnancy Journal. She will enjoy writing milestones for every week, her cravings, appointments, and more!
No matter how simple or elaborate baby shower you're planning, these games are sure to keep your guests entertained and engaged during the festivities.