What was Mommy Wearing Baby Shower Game
Want to test your baby shower guests' observation skills? Download this What was Mommy Wearing Baby Shower game. This game comes with the questions about what the mom to be is wearing. Guests have make guesses and answer the questions as far as they can remember.
When you download this game, you have the options to print for girl baby shower, girl baby shower or gender neutral baby shower game. So if you are hosting a girl baby shower, you can download and print the pink version, for boy baby shower, download the blue version and for gender neutral baby shower, or if you are planning on not disclosing the baby's gender, you can download and print minimalist ink saver version.
No matter which one you plan to use, you are sure to have great time at your baby shower when guests are trying to guess what the mom to be was wearing.
How to play What was Mommy Wearing Baby Shower Game?
What was Mommy Wearing is a fun and engaging baby shower game that does not require a whole lot of preparations. You only need a handful of supplies, like these printable game cards for each guest, pens or pencils, and prizes.
To play this game,
- When all the guests are gathered in one spot, ask the mom to be to leave the room for some time.
- Distribute the game cards among the guests, along with pens or pencils.
- Ask them to answer the questions about what the mom was wearing.
- You can make the game more exciting by setting the timer.
- Start the timer as soon as everyone is ready.
- When the guests have finished answering the questions, ask the mom to return to the room.
- Guests can check if they answered the questions correctly.
- Person with the most correct answers wins!
What was Mommy Wearing Baby Shower Game (Pink)
What was Mommy Wearing baby shower game in pink is sure to add fun to your baby shower party. These printable game cards are perfect for girl baby shower.
What was Mommy Wearing Baby Shower Game (Blue)
Download What was Mommy Wearing baby shower game in blue for a boy baby shower. Finished size of these game cards is 5x7 inch, which will print two per letter size paper.
What was Mom Wearing Baby Shower Game Questions
You can make your own list of questions for the guests, or download this printable game. If you decide to make your own questions list, here are some of the examples of questions you can include.
1. What color was her outfit?
2. What color was her lipstick?
3. What color shoes was she wearing?
4. Was she wearing heels or flats?
5. Was she wearing a watch?
6. Was she wearing any rings?
7. Was she wearing bracelet?
If you decide to add this baby shower game to your game, make sure to print it a day or two before the party. This was you will be prepared ahead of time. You will have better idea of what kind of paper you wish to print these on, although printing on thick cardstock paper is recommended.