Guess How Many Candy Hearts are in the Jar
Guess How Many Candy Hearts are in the Jar baby shower game is an interactive and fun game that is sure to be a blast among your guests. They will have fun while trying to guess the number of candy hearts in the jar.
The person with the closest answer to the actual number of candy hearts, without going up will be the winner!
How to play Guess How Many Candy Hearts are in the Jar?
You will need these supplies to play this game:
- Printable Guess How Many Candy Hearts Display Sign
- Game Card Tickets for each guest
- Candy Hearts
- A Jar or a container
- Pens or Pencils
How to play:
- Put some candy hearts in a jar.
- Display the Guess How many Candy Hearts sign where everyone can see it.
- Distribute the game tickets and pen or pencil to each guest.
- Guests guess how many candy hearts are in the jar.
- They put their name and their guesses on the game tickets.
- The person closest answer to the actual number of candy hearts will be the winner!
Prizes for the winner can include anything from a gift card to candy hearts. Be sure to have something ready for the lucky player!
How many Candy Hearts Game Cards
Download and print these How many Candy Hearts playing cards for guests to write their names and the total number of candy hearts.
How to edit the How many Candy Hearts Game Cards?
You can edit the How many Candy Hearts game cards by visiting here and adding, editing or removing the text.
You can edit the font style, size, alignment, color, line height, top margin, etc. The finished size of each card is 3.5"x2.5" but you can change the size as well. These are more size options - 3.5x2 inches and 3.8x2.8 inches.
Make sure to check out our other baby shower games, to make your event even more fun and memorable!