Guess the Sweet Mess Baby Shower Game
Guess the Sweet Mess is a fun baby shower game where guests have to guess the name of the melted chocolate bar in each diaper. A little bit of icky and a whole lot of fun, this game is sure to be a blast among your guests.
Looking for a fun baby shower game that will get your guests laughing? Guess the Sweet Mess Baby Shower Game is one such fun game that will have everyone guessing while trying to get the correct answer!
Printable Guess the Sweet Mess Baby Shower Game
Guests can use their sense of smell, touch, or taste to guess the name of the melted chocolate on each diaper. This Dirty Diaper Baby Shower Decor Sign is perfect to go along with this game. Download and print that as well.
To use this printable game card, you can use six diapers, and six chocolate bars for this game. The guest with the most correct answers wins the game! Just download and print.
Make sure to download this Dirty Diapers Table Display Sign to go with the cute printable game cards.
How do you play Guess the Sweet Mess Baby Shower Game?
This baby shower game is simple and easy to put together. Here are the supplies you need:
- 6 Chocolate Bars (like Reese's, Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers, etc);
- 6 Diapers;
- Printable Game Cards and display sign;
- Sharpie Pen;
- Pens or Pencils;
Before you start playing:
- Number each diaper from 1 - 6 with a Sharpie Pen;
- Take one chocolate bar and melt it using the microwave;
- With a spoon, place this melted chocolate bar in the first diaper;
- Repeat it for the rest of the chocolate bars and diapers;
- Make sure to stir the melted chocolate bars really well in the diapers to make it challenging for your guests.
- You can put all the diapers on the table and have all the guests make guesses by going around the table. Or you can pass the diapers along among the guests while having them seated.
How to play:
- Pass along the printed game cards to your guests along with the pens or pencils;
- Guests can smell, touch or taste the sweet mess to find out which chocolate bar made the mess.
- Instruct them to write their answers corresponding to each number on their printable game card.
- The person with the most correct answers is the winner!
What are some of the possible Diaper Contest Prizes?
How about a goodie bag full of these chocolate bars? They are sure to enjoy those. You can also get a few gift cards from a popular coffee shop.
What kind of chocolate candy bars can you put in the diapers?
Since you should have the gooey poo in these diapers, make sure to get the chocolate bars that melt easily. Some of the good choices are Reese's, Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Snickers, Hershey's Kisses, etc.
What are some of your favorite baby shower games?