Baby Candy Match
Everyone loves candy, which is why a "Baby Candy Match" baby shower game is sure to be a hit with guests! The purpose of the game is to match each candy brand with its related baby word.
For example, "Snickers" could be matched with "Baby Laughs" while "Twix" could be matched with "twins."
How to play Baby Candy Match?
You will need the following supplies:
- Printable Baby Candy Match Game;
- Pens or Pencils;
To start playing,
- Pass along the printable game sheets to each guest, along with a pen or pencil.
- The game sheet comes with a list of candy brands on the right and baby-related words on the left.
- Ask your guests to match each candy brand with its related baby word.
- Make it more challenging by setting the timer.
- The person with the most correct answers wins!
So go ahead and sweeten up your next baby shower with this fun and interactive game.
Please note that the files are non-editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design before making the purchase and, most definitely, before printing.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us; we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.