Guess How Many Gummy Worms are in the Jar
Guess How Many Gummy Worms are in the Jar is a fun and interactive game that is perfect for your next baby shower. Guests will have fun while trying to guess the number of gummy worms in the jar. The person who guesses the closest to the actual number of gummy worms will be the winner!
How to play Guess How Many Gummy Worms are in the Jar?
You will need these supplies to play this game:
- Printable Guess How Many Gummy Worms Display Sign
- Game Card Tickets for each guest
- Gummy Worms
- A Jar
- Pens or Pencils
How to play:
- Put some gummy worms in a jar.
- Distribute the game tickets and pen or pencil to each guest.
- Guests guess how many gummy worms are in the jar.
- They put their name and their guesses on the game tickets.
- The person who guesses the closest to the actual number of gummy worms will be the winner!
- If there is a tie, the person who guessed the number first will be the winner.
Prizes for the winner can include anything from a gift card to a small prize like a stuffed animal. Be sure to have something ready for the lucky player!
How many Gummy Worms Game Cards
Download and print these How many gummy worms playing cards for guests to write their names and the total number of gummy worms.
How to edit the How many Gummy Worms Game Cards?
You can edit the How many Gummy Worms game cards by visiting here and adding or removing the text.
You can edit the font style, size, alignment, color, line height, top margin, etc. The finished size of each card is 3.5"x2.5" but you can change the size as well. These are more size options - 3.5x2 inches and 3.8x2.8 inches.
Make sure to check out our other baby shower games, to make your event even more fun and memorable!